Shipping / Return Policy
We offer free domestic shipping for orders over $150 (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) and international shipping with DHL but no free shipping available.
We process orders within 1-3 business days. Standard shipping takes an estimated 3-7 business days.
Change your order
If you need to change your order due to wrong address, please contact us immediately. Send an email to Hello@thojowa.com with your order number and we’ll do our best to update your order in time. We process and ship orders quickly, so if our warehouse has processed your order, then we will be unable to make any changes.
Tracking your order
When we ship out an order, we will send an email with a package tracking number. You can use the number to track your package. If you have an account with us, you can check the status of your order at anytime by simply logging into your account. If you have any trouble tracking your package, feel free to email us at Hello.thejowa.com and we can help you track it.
International Order Customs Policy
Payment of any duty and import tax is the responsibility of the recipient. These charges are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency in the destination country and beyond our control. We are not able to estimate these fees as they vary from country to country. The best way to calculate the costs is by contacting your local carrier/customs office.
If the recipient refuses delivery of their order due to a customs charge your package will be considered abandoned and disposed of by the shipping carrier and therefore, your order is not eligible for a refund.
The customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning any items. shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return Period: Items may be returned within 14 days of receiving your item.
- Condition of Items: Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Returns with stains, marks, smears, or tears in the fabric are not accepted.
- Non-returnable Items: All accessories and sale items are final sale and cannot be returned. Items purchased with an additional promotional code are also final sale.
- Return Process: To initiate a return, email us at Hello@thejowa.com. The item must be placed in the mail or returned in-store within the 14-day return period.
- Late Returns: Please note that any items received after the return period cannot be accepted for any refunds or store credit.
- Refund: Upon receipt and inspection of the item, a refund will be issued if the item meets our return conditions. The cost of the return label will be deducted from the refund. For in-store returns, the refund will be processed according to our in-store policy.
- U.S. Returns: For refunds to the original form of payment, the cost of the return label will be deducted from the refund. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- International Returns: A return shipping fee (approximately $20 USD) will be deducted from your refund when your return is processed. Any duties and taxes paid are nonrefundable, except for orders shipping to Canada. Initial shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- Return Period: Items may be exchanged or returned for store credit within 14 days of purchase.
- Condition of Items: Similar to online purchases, items must be in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Items with any damage or alterations are not eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Non-returnable Items: All accessories and sale items are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Exchange/Store Credit Process: Please bring the item to the store along with the original receipt or proof of purchase. After inspecting the item, an exchange or store credit will be offered based on our policy.
- Note: No cash refunds will be given for in-store returns; only exchanges or store credit are available.
Defective or Damaged Product?
If you receive a defective or damaged product, please notify us at Hello@thejowa.com and we will gladly send you a new one! If you do not notify us of a defective or damaged product, we will assume the product was not damaged or defective when you received it. If a damaged item is returned without notifying us of the damage, we will not be able to process the return.
How do I return an item?
- Securely repackage your merchandise. Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package.
- Email us to get your prepaid shipping label. Affix the prepaid shipping label to your package. Please note: all return items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and have original tags. The cost of the return label will be deducted from the refund.
- Drop off your package at a U.S. Postal Service mailbox or post office. Refunds may only be issued to the credit card used to make the original purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed and then 5-10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We’ll send an email once the item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.
All items reduced price above 30% off is final sale. It cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. If you send a “Final Sale” item back to us for a return we will not be able to process a refund. Return a gift to make a gift return, please contact Hello@thejowa.com with any order information you have.
NEED MORE HELP?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We’ll reply your email within 24 hours. Email us at Hello@thejowa.com
© Copyright 2023 JOWA.