Sterling Silver is particularly vulnerable to water, sweat, and moisture, so please avoid wearing/storing it in such conditions.
To prevent discoloration, keep it in a sealed, airtight environment, such as a plastic zipper bag. Discoloration in silver is a natural phenomenon. When discoloration occurs, rub it gently with a Sterling silver cloth or use a silver cleaning solution.
For any surface treated with Sterling silver products, please do not use Sterling Silver cloth or silver cleaning solutions.
* Plating and Surface Treated Products
Please take into consideration that all plated metal products will discolor naturally over time.
Please pay attention to the precautions and storage methods listed below.
- After wearing, wipe the surface of the product with a soft cloth so that there are no foreign substances such as cosmetics, sweat, or moisture.
- Always keep it clean in a sealed condition such as a plastic zipper bag to minimize discoloration.
- Please avoid humid environments. Humidity will stimulate discoloration.
- Please avoid using Sterling Silver cloth or any silver cleaning solutions for plated or any surface treated products.